My Next Big Move - Destination Canada

Toronto Pearson Airport

'' Email notification - DonotrepyIRCC- you have a message on your portal about your application.''


If you have ever applied for a visa, you will understand what it means to receive these emails. I got three of them and I wasn't sure what they were. But as a Christian girl like me, I was positive it was goodness. Jesus had done it. I had no nerves to open the email. I left it until I got to work with the plans to get my trusted colleague to help me open it. Thanks to a good friend of mine whose name I have to withhold. He encouraged me to open the email. He stayed on the phone with me until I opened each of them. I was way too scared but he was not going to let me be until I read my messages.

 He stayed with me until I logged in to my IRCC portal and read my message. It said, ''Your application for a study permit has been APPROVED!'' 

I YELLED. It was in the school's washroom. This same washroom I had prayed numerous times for this success. I knelt down again and thank God. Wow, I was overexcited. I remember dancing in class while my students wonder what good news I received.

It still feels surreal to date.


Air Canada flight from Toronto Pearson Airport to Thunder Bay at 10:00pm.
Waiting at my gate for my flight to Tbay.


Comments

  1. I for one was so happy about the good news when I found out. I hope to join you soonest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this exciting story from the beginning of it till the day of the grand breaking news, since we were waiting upon the lord our strength were super renewed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine the joy of having your dream come to fruition right before your eye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment