Mama's Cooking Pot
Hi SeeThru-ers,
I did go home for nothing if I don't explore Mama's food. You see, I come from Akwa Ibom State, the home of good food and the best cook in Nigeria. You will agree with me that I am not exaggerating. If you have not visited Akwa Ibom, are you even serious? Don't you like good food? Haven't you heard about their women? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
You know how you tell mummy you are coming home and she takes her time to make that special delicacy, cooked in the local kitchen, with local ingredients on a firewood stove. No let imagination kill you o - (This is simply a pidgin English funny expression of saying, ''Do not dwell in fantasy.''
Let these pictures speak for themselves. Share your experiences getting overfed while you visit home. I'm here for the gist guys.
Dried fish




The taste of this food was heavenly. I want!!!!
ReplyDelete