Foodie Much?

Afang soup

 I do not actually think I'm much of a foodie being that my eating routine is just messed up. I can go the whole day with just snacks. Like I tell my friends, I like the idea of food more than I like eating it. 

Okra soup


One thing my friends and family love about me is my delicious sumptuous food and as an Akwa Ibom lady, we are known for making the most delicious meals in Nigeria. Our famous afang, edikangidong, white soup etc are to die for. My WhatsApp contacts enjoy watching my salivating culinary skills. Now here it is for your viewing pleasure. Do you cook? What's your favourite?

Edikangikong soup

It was a big deal to make this native soup (afang) in Canada.


    Oha soup                                                                           
Fried rice






Jellof rice, coconut rice, sauce and tiger nuts drink.





Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I do love to cook, and my favourite is the Igbo Oha soup. My love for Afang soup increased greatly the day a Calabar friend of mine introduced it to me. I can call myself a proud chef in that regard these days.

      Delete
  2. We already talked about this afang. I'm looking irwars to having you take me on a step by step process of preparation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment