Canada is Truly a BEAUTY!
I haven't visited up to 50% of the small town I live in, neither have I seen much of Toronto, but the little I have seen tells me how much of a beauty this country is. We all cannot wait for summer. I would love to explore a bit of Ontario in the meantime, Toronto to be precise. I and my girlfriends are making plans. We'll see how that goes.
It's a 14-hour drive from Thunder Bay to Toronto and two hours flight. Since we want to experience nature as well as the bigger city, we plan to drive. Isn't it surprising that I dislike road trips yet I'm excited about this one? You guess right 😃. I mean, who would fall motion sick while driving on beautiful highways with breathtaking views, scenery, mountains, music, jokes and laughter, quirky restaurants, talking about boys and eating healthy food?






This will be super exciting!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely apt
ReplyDeleteThis looks and sounds amazing; I would love to be a part of this.
ReplyDeleteCanada such a pretty country
ReplyDeleteMy mind is already longing to be there
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing more of Canada through you really.🏆🏆🏆
ReplyDeleteThat's sweet. Thank you.
DeleteCanada is such a beautiful country.
ReplyDeletesuch a beautiful nation
ReplyDeleteYou bet, dear.
DeleteThis is really amazing
ReplyDeleteIt sure it. Thank you.
DeleteThis should be interesting
ReplyDeleteIt promises to be
DeleteIt’s real good to be in Canada
ReplyDeleteIt is dear, thank you.
DeleteOne would think you've been here for long. Knowledge is sufficient. Imagine going through this country and sharing memorable experiences with you!
ReplyDeleteShine. Explore more
ReplyDelete... an experience
DeleteRoad trips are really the best. I also hope to experience one as well.
ReplyDeleteSure!
Delete